American rapper The Game is finally here with his highly anticipated final album titled Born 2 Rap which he has being hyping for some time now.
He comes through with an amazing 25-track album with guest appearances from Travis Barker, Bryson Tiller, 21 Savage, Anderson .Paak, Miguel , Dom Kennedy, Mozzy, Bryson Tiller, J. Stone, Masego, Red Cafe, OBSE, Tobi, Nipsey Hussle, Ed Sheeran on a track titled ‘Roadside’ and also on the intro of the project and several others.
The album was first made know to us at an interview on Miami’s 99 Jamz radio station, when the rapper stated that he went back to redo the album after the untimely death of rapper Nipsey Hussle.
Th West coast rapper unveiled the track list and cover art which features a lot of pregnant women raised some eyebrows but Game doing some things for shock value does not surprise us.
Born 2 rap will be the last album of the rap icon who has contributed immensely to the growth of hiphop, not just in the United States but worldwide.
Stream The Game’s final album born 2 rap below on your favorite streaming platform and let us know what comes to mind by leaving a comment below.
Born 2 Rap Track List
Intro) ‘Sead Of Sin’ (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
1) ‘No Smoke’ (Feat. Miguel & Travis Barker)
2) ‘Five Hundred Dollar Candles’ (Feat. Dom Kennedy)
3) ‘The Ligt’
4) ‘Carmen Electra’ (Feat. Mozzy, OBSE Chill & Tobi)
5) ‘Dead Homies’ (Feat. Red Cafe)
6) ‘Gold Daytonas’ (Feat. Dom Kennedy)
8) ’40 Ounce Love’ (Feat. Just Liv)
9) ‘Gucci Flip Flops’
10) ‘Born 2 Rap’
11) ‘Welcome Home’ (Feat. Nipsey Hussle)
12) (Interlude) ‘Help Me’ (Feat. Sly)
13) ‘I Didn’t Wanna Write This Song’ (Feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
14) ‘The Code’ (Feat. 21 Savage)
15) ‘Stay Down’ (Feat. Bryson Tiller)
16) ‘Hug The Block’
17) ‘Ask For Me’
18) ‘Stainless‘ (Feat. Anderson .Paak)
19) ‘Gangstas Make The Girls Go Wild’ (Feat. Chris Brown)
20) ‘Blood Thicker Than Water’ (Feat. Trey Songz)
21) ‘Rewind It’
22) ‘One Life’ (Feat. J. Stone & Masego)
23) ‘Cross On Jesus Back’ (Feat. D Smoke)
24) ‘Roadside’ (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
Ethan James is an editor for 8o8wave. His appreciation for art and love for Music & fashion makes this New York writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture.