Snoop Dogg proves that a real “OG” never dies with his latest album titled “I Wanna Thank Me“, fans have being anticipating the album for quite some time now and at last we finally get to enjoy the full project.
I Wanna Thank Me is all about self appreciation and self worth, highlighting his legendary figure when it comes to hip-hop and also strives to tackles difficult subjects that plague the streets.
“I wanna thank me—the many faces, styles, and versions of me, and the people that’s associated with me. A lot of sh*t is put into making me. It’s not just me who makes me, it’s the pieces, forces, and energy that’s created to make Snoop Dogg the superhuman that he is.” He said in an interview with The Fader.
The 22-track project features the likes of Slick Rick, DJ Battlecat, Chris Brown, YG, Mustard, Swizz Beatz, Russ, Rick Rock, Stressmatic, Wiz Khalifa and many other top notch artist in the industry.
Listen to I Wanna Thank Me by the one of the greatest rapper to ever walk the earth “Snoop Dogg” and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
1. What U Talkin’ Bout
2. So Misinformed ft. Slick Rick
3. Let Bygones Be Bygones
4. One Blood, One Cuzz ft. DJ Battlecat
5. Countdown ft. Swizz Beatz
6. I C Your Bullsh*t
7. Turn Me On ft. Chris Brown
8. Blue Face Hunnids ft. YG & Mustard
9. New Booty
10. Take Me Away ft. Russ & Wiz Khalifa
11. Do It When I’m In It ft. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna & Slim Jxmmi
12. First Place ft. Tdot Illdude
14. Rise To the Top ft. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz
15. Wintertime in June ft. Nate Dogg
16. Doo Wop Thank Me ft. The Hamiltones
17. Main Phone ft. Rick Rock & Stressmatic
18. Do You Like I Do ft. Lil Duval
19. I’ve Been Looking For You ft. Eric Jaye
20. Little Square UBitchU ft. Anitta
21. Ventalation ft. RJmrLA, $tupid Young & Azjah
22. I Wanna Thank Me ft. Marknoxx
Jayden Brown is a dedicated Hip-Hop writer and music lover, he updates 8o8wave daily and also manages the other writers and contributors. He oversees site content.